Bed & Breakfast Tariffs for 2023
Single Person Supplement
£5 except during TT and MGP fortnights when it is 50% of the amount payable per person per night.
5% for bookings of 3 to 6 nights
10% for bookings of 7 or more nights
We are unable to offer these discounts if your booking is for TT or MGP or if it is made through a third party.
Laundry washed and dried but not ironed £7 per load.
Bed and Breakfast Terms and Conditions
1. Your booking will be confirmed in writing on receipt of a completed booking form and deposit. If we are unable to confirm your booking then your deposit will be returned.
2. The balance of the monies due are to be paid on arrival EXCEPT fo TT and MGP when they are due 6 weeks before your arrival date.
3. We aim to provide high quality accommodation and we would ask for your co-operation to maintain this standard.
4. You are asked to report any damage so that this may be rectified.
5. If you have any complaint then you should make this to the proprietor.
6. Personal belongings, baggage and vehicles are at your risk at all times.
7. Accommodation is restricted to the number of persons specified.
8. We reserve the right to ask anyone found to be causing a problem or nuisance to leave.
9. We will endeavor to ensure your room is ready for you by 3.30pm and you are asked to vacate your room by 11 am on the departure date.
10. Bookings for 7 nights or more only are accepted for TT and MGP.
11. Once your booking has been confirmed in writing you become responsible for the total advertised price.
If you cancel your booking your deposit will be forfeited and you are still liable to pay the balance unless you room is re-let for the cancelled period.
For this reason we strongly advise you take out holiday insurance.
Ballacowell Cottage Tariffs for 2023